Thursday, July 20, 2017

Let's Snuggle

Here's a darling image from Unity stamps.  I just got a whole bunch of new unity stamps in the mail including several of there adorable owls and teddy bears. I can't wait to share them with you!  I have already printed them out and will be making cards soon.

Have a great weekend. I just put in a new application at a school so close to my house (like WALKING distance) so please keep your fingers crossed for me that I hear back as they get hundreds of applications.

Hugs, Holley

11 comments:

Melody S. said...

Cute image! I like this style card a lot.

I hope you get the job, but glad you have a other if you don't. :)

Kate M said...

Love that cute panda and the sentiment is so sweet! My sister in law would love this card - she is so into pandas -fabulous!!
xx

Ayoti Mittra said...

Awwww so cute Holley hugs xx

Linda Simpson said...

So cute, love pandas.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Very cute card Holley, love the die and adorable panda. Will keep everything crossed for you regarding the job. Hugs Jennifer xx

Laine said...

Fingers crossed Holley. Such a sweet image and card!
Laine
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card the panda is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Fikreta said...

very cute!

Brawny x said...

Very cute card Holley. X

Shabneez said...

Super cute card Holley - love the image and design. Shabneez x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Holley, I love the heart frame. Cathy x