Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Grumplings

Here's an adorable stamp from Taylored expressions.  I saw these hilarious sentiments and funny images called "Grumplings".  HA!  I just had to get one of those sets.  TOO funny.  Here's one of the stamps from the set and a matching sentiment to go with it.

Hope you enjoy this funny card today.  These stamps are so hilarious. Think I may add some to my Amazon gift wish list :)  Off I go this morning to the AISD office to get some paperwork done and get my badge for the school.  Then I am off to see the doctor AGAIN, lol.

Have a great day!

13 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card I love that image and the sentiment is perfect. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

fun and fab card Holley
Gr Karin

Em Louise Fairley said...

So grumpily cute! xoxox

Susan T. said...

So cute! Good luck today.

Tracy Welham said...

So grumpy but so cute! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Melody S. said...

He is adorable! Have fun!

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous! Love the image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

This is such fun Holley. Love the image and sentiment!
Laine
xx

Brawny x said...

This made me chuckle Holley. Fab x

Kate M said...

Superb - love that grumpling - cant wait to see the other ones!! xx

Anonymous said...

Such a fun card, love the image and sentiment!

Nicola ♥

Fikreta said...

so cute!

Anonymous said...

So grumpy but so cute! Creative Blessings, Tracy x


บอลพรุ่งนี้